Our latest addition to The Farmhouse has just launched!
Newly completed and now open to bookings – The Bull Pen is a sympathetic conversion of historic stone barns adjoining the farmhouse and offers a unique and boutique one bedroom luxury retreat. The easy pared back style of the The Bull Pen makes it a wonderfully restful get-away with the Cottage boasting every essential of the modern hide-out – in wood burning stove (inside and out!) roll top bath, outside swing bench and much much more. The Cottage is also blessed with the most beautiful ringside view of the North York Moors in all their glory. To make a booking please visit us at http://www.thefarmhouseyorkshire.co.uk
OUR RULES FOR THE PERFECT CHRISTMAS AT THE FARMHOUSE
1. Fires should be blazing
2. The intoxicating smell of a warm pine forest should permeate very corner
3. The Kitchen will brim with Winters harvest
4. The Aga is not just for cooking but also hugging!
5. Outside should be bought in – boughs, sprigs and cones adorning every corner of the house.
6. There is no such thing as too much Christmas cake, spiced biscuits or mince pies!
7. The Christmas tree should be should skim the ceiling
8. The Table should be decked with nature and laden with the very best of the
9. There should be no budget for candles as they will be required everywhere!
10. Gifts should be both beautiful and useful!
11. Chestnuts are to be roasted every evening and enjoyed with Sloe Gin
With Autumn in full throw and Winter nearly upon us our thoughts turn to cosy sofas hot comforting drinks, warm fires and good books.
At The Farmhouse the scene will be set for just that – our guests over the Festive period will see The Farmhouse come alive with the full glory of the Season.
The Farmhouse, Orchard Farm, Goathland, Whitby, YO22 5JX. | T: 01947 896391 E: firstname.lastname@example.org | W: thefarmhouseyorkshire.co.uk
“As Autumn sets in, and a cosy fire and good book beckons we will be offering all our guests in the Potting Shed a wonderful Hygee Hamper to include: The Sunday Times Top Ten Best Seller “The Little Book of Hygge”, a botanical candle, luxury hot chocolate flakes and Bettys Fat Rascals, alongside the usual coffee beans, Botham’s tea & biscuits, Rosebud jam, bread, milk and butter. (Available to all November bookings. Just mention HYGEE at the time of booking!) #thefarmhouseyorkshirehq #hygge
At The Farmhouse
We are so excited to be a new member of #welcometoyorkshire and are very much looking forward to doing our bit to promote our part of the world ‘Gods own Country’ and all that North Yorkshire and The North York Moors National Park has to offer!
A River runs through it.
We are starting a blog at The Farmhouse Yorkshire ! We hope that it will give our followers some insight into the daily running of the Estate and management of its land, wildlife and the guest accommodation, in our hidden catered Cottages and Rooms at The Farmhouse itself. We have exciting plans for the Estate over the next few years. Watch this space!