OUR RULES FOR THE PERFECT CHRISTMAS AT THE FARMHOUSE
1. Fires should be blazing
2. The intoxicating smell of a warm pine forest should permeate very corner
3. The Kitchen will brim with Winters harvest
4. The Aga is not just for cooking but also hugging!
5. Outside should be bought in – boughs, sprigs and cones adorning every corner of the house.
6. There is no such thing as too much Christmas cake, spiced biscuits or mince pies!
7. The Christmas tree should be should skim the ceiling
8. The Table should be decked with nature and laden with the very best of the
9. There should be no budget for candles as they will be required everywhere!
10. Gifts should be both beautiful and useful!
11. Chestnuts are to be roasted every evening and enjoyed with Sloe Gin
With Autumn in full throw and Winter nearly upon us our thoughts turn to cosy sofas hot comforting drinks, warm fires and good books.
At The Farmhouse the scene will be set for just that – our guests over the Festive period will see The Farmhouse come alive with the full glory of the Season.
The Farmhouse, Orchard Farm, Goathland, Whitby, YO22 5JX. | T: 01947 896391 E: firstname.lastname@example.org | W: thefarmhouseyorkshire.co.uk